Recipes

Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Man I Used To Be

If your following this blog at all you know I made some life changes in December of last year.  These life changes have made a huge impact on my life and well being.  I want to give you an idea of the difference a few changes can make.  Here is me in October of last year, close to being the heaviest (just under 300 pounds) I have ever been:

I was unhealthy, overweight, obese.  This was one of the happiest days of my life (the day my wife and I were married) and now looking back on the pictures how did I let myself get to that point?  Bad and poor choices in my life and what I ate that is exactly how I got to that point.  I am so happy I chose to make changes.  Happy because I will be able to spend more time here on earth with my wife, kids and grandkids.  To see where I am today I am going to make you work for it!  Check out my other blog Weight Loss HQ for information on my July challenge to myself to lose 25 pounds in 31 days.  I am now at 224.4 pounds and want to be at 200 by july 31st.  Will I make it?  Time will tell!

Thanks for visiting the blog!
Until next time,
Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment